DEVELOP A PASSIONATE RELATIONSHIP WITH CHRIST AND SHARE HIS AMAZING LOVE
Discovery Church is about building relationships and creating a greater sense of community.
It's our mission to encourage people to participate and engage life in the manner befitting God's vision with His purpose leading the way.
How can I watch?
Watch Sunday mornings at 8AM
Can I still give when I am not at church?
For information about in person services, scroll to the bottom.
Here are the details for Phase 1 of our reopening:
- Thank you for RSVP’ing. We have set up the sanctuary so each family can sit together and still practice social distancing.
- When you first arrive, we will be taking temperatures. Any temperature over 99.9 will be asked not to come in. If you are not feeling well or have a cough please plan on attending our online service.
- We encourage you to wear a mask, but masks are not required.
- We will practice social distancing and each family section will be 6ft apart.
- No nursery, children’s, pre-k, or toddler classes will be offered (your children may sit with you in service).
- We will not be serving coffee, water or food at this time.
- Phase 1 does not incorporate in-person weekly prayer services, women’s ministry or men’s ministry. These will continue to be done via social media.
- We are excited to see you all and we understand there are reasons some may need or wish to wait a little longer before returning in person. We have kept that in mind so our livestream services will continue for those who are unable to attend church in person.