DEVELOP A PASSIONATE RELATIONSHIP WITH CHRIST AND SHARE HIS AMAZING LOVE
Discovery Church is about building relationships and creating a greater sense of community.
It's our mission to encourage people to participate and engage life in the manner befitting God's vision with His purpose leading the way.
How can I watch?
Watch Sunday mornings at 10AM
Can I still give when I am not at church?
For information about in person services, scroll to the bottom.
We are in compliance with and exceeding CDC guidelines. Click Here for the guidelines followed by Discovery Church.
Here are the details for Phase 1 of our reopening:
- Thank you for RSVP’ing. We have set up the sanctuary so each family can sit together and still practice social distancing.
- When you first arrive, we will be taking temperatures. Any temperature over 99.9 will be asked not to come in. If you are not feeling well or have a cough please plan on attending our online service.
- We encourage you to wear a mask, but masks are not required.
- We will practice social distancing and each family section will be 6ft apart.
- No nursery, children’s, pre-k, or toddler classes will be offered (your children may sit with you in service).
- We will not be serving coffee, water or food at this time.
- Phase 1 does not incorporate in-person weekly prayer services, women’s ministry or men’s ministry. These will continue to be done via social media.
- We are excited to see you all and we understand there are reasons some may need or wish to wait a little longer before returning in person. We have kept that in mind so our livestream services will continue for those who are unable to attend church in person.
MAILE ANDERSON'S Celebration of Life